RIP Brian Wallace

Saw a few minutes ago that Brian Wallace passed away last night or this morning. So sorry this happened

A hog forever. Part of the family forever. Rest in peace my man.

2 Likes

This is absolutely heartbreaking news, I feel so much for His Family right now. I know his Dad is devastated.

This is shocking! So young. Prayers for his family.

It seems like we were watching him play just yesterday. He was always like a big old teddy bear to me. A big one. Wore those glasses. He toiled hard for the Hogs. I watched him run conditioning trying to become a little more active on the field. Visits with him were always wonderful. He spoke honestly and with respect to everyone, including his coaches and the fans.

8 Likes

Incredibly said news….just keep shaking my head man….he was just a young man of 26 and now gone way too soon! A Hog forever!

3 Likes

That is so very sad! Brian always gave us an incredible effort! Lord please be with his family during this time of sorrow.

5 Likes

Amen

1 Like

The older I get, the harder it is to hear about young people passing. I’m just so sorry for the family and the people he touched along the way in his life.

3 Likes

Amen,any sudden death is a tragedy,but any time a young one is gone it’s doubly sad.May God give the Wallace family the peace that surpasses all understanding in Jesus Christ name

4 Likes

Prayers for the Wallace family. So very sad.

2 Likes

Sad, sad news. I just can’t imagine this tragedy happening. Prayers for Brian, his family, and his fans.

2 Likes

Such a well respected young man on and off the field. A young Hog in Heaven now.
RIP Brian.

1 Like

Prayers for the Wallace family! Brian Wallace is a Razorback for ever. Its sad to hear when any life is cut short.

1 Like

So young, praying for his family and loved ones.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.