Richard I'm reading that Tennessee is going to release

The people it signed last month. Is there anyone on their list we were seriously in on?

Will have to look and refresh my memory.

We likely don’t need another QB - Kaidon Salter is a TN signee.

We chased KaTron Evans (DT) and got a limited look from Dylan Brooks (DE). Kat Bryant (DT) transferred there and would be a great snag late in the game.

Dude, if we can get BIG Kat Bryant for a year, that would be amazing! And we should have room for a SR Grad transfer, right? Not sure we have room for incoming FR.

I think we can count forward anyone who does not arrive until summertime. Well, up to 3 players.

How did Middle Tennessee St. get Netori Johnson? Was it his grades? Does anybody know how good Nelson Jenkins is? He’s a DT transfer from LSU. What about Jack Lamb a LB from ND. TE Jackson Lowe from Tennessee. Connor Murphy SDE from S. Carolina. Luigi Vilain WDE from Michigan. You guys know a lot more about these guys than I do. And I thought I heard that Arik Gilbert is going to Florida and Palaie Gaoteote is projected to be going somewhere.

My guess is MTSU was his best offer, as to the rest of your guys, we don’t have room for anyone until August. I doubt we’ll hit any home run type guys, at least not until this summer.

Also saw that at least four current players are bailing out, including starting LB Henry To’o To’o and RB Eric Gray.

As noted about Slater.

Kat was recruited by Bielema. I don’t recall Arkansas ever being in the running for the other two.

Thanks for the info guys!

Read this to and what I’m interested in…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.