Richard/DD Question

How many of our current commitments do we expect to enroll early in January & go thru spring ball? Obviously, I’m more curious about Oline, safeties, corners, Dline.
Thanks for all the hard work & inside info you bring to us.

OL Dalton Wagner
OL Shane Clenin
OL Kirby Adcock
QB Daulton Hyatt
RB Maleek Williams
WR Jonathan Nance

WR Koilan Jackson and WR Maleek Barkely were hoping to but now they won’t arrive until after spring.

Nice for those three OL to get a head start

Word! We need them to develop this next spring & provide solid depth & options in the Oline next year.

Definitely a good thing to get them in there and create more competition. I think Clenin is going to be a good one for some reason. Seeing how many pancakes he gets a game is exciting. Hopefully they all are cause we need dept. Is Patton going to be a midterm?

I had not heard anything, but was hoping Montaric would be on the early enrollee list as well.

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]

OL Dalton Wagner
OL Shane Clenin
OL Kirby Adcock
QB Daulton Hyatt
RB Maleek Williams
WR Jonathan Nance

WR Koilan Jackson and WR Maleek Barkely were hoping to but now they won’t arrive until after spring.
[/quote]Different question — but does a loss like our last affect recruits, potential recruits, and their commitments in you opinion ?

[quote=“dm919”]

It doesn’t help, but like Dudley said if it becomes a pattern then that’s when you worry.

What about TE Jeremy Patton? He took a Summer OV, which usually indicates an early enrollee.

Last time I talked to Jeremy Patton, he was coming in Jan. as well

Oversight on my part.

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]

[quote=“dm919”]

It doesn’t help, but like Dudley said if it becomes a pattern then that’s when you worry.
[/quote]I always wonder about that, but I really liked Woods’ quote in your article “That’s why they are recruiting me”. That kind of thinking is also out there I guess, if they believe in the Coaches. Seems like, the way the season ends is crucial in recruiting, which is pretty obvious probably to every one. Not breaking news I know. Just such a big thing — not even to progress, but to keep from regressing.