rememeber me in your prayers

please say a prayer for me and my family…we buried our Mother Sat which is about 3 months after we buried our brothe…ver pleases about our 2 and 0 start but just dont have the heart to post much since the switchover here… take care and WPS!!!

Will do; have missed the volume of your insightful posts.

We are with you and have been missing your insight. One thing about this board is the family nature. I have seen it time and again how much we really do care about each other.

You take care. We look forward to your return when you feel up to it.

I would like to echo Jim’s thoughts. We have missed you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I got you in my prayers, the entire family. Only one person I know who can say they might understand and that’s Dudley. He probably does understand. I can’t fathom what your family has been through. Never faced anything like that or understand how to handle it. All I can do is pray and I will do that.

So sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.

Take all the time you need, but come back when you’re able. We miss you.

So sorry for your losses and the sad times you are enduring. I can only share my experience by telling you how touched and comforted I felt when this board, most unknown to me, reached out to me when I suffered the loss of my son. I hope that you will experience similar feelings.

Youdaman, you are in my family’s prayers. My family has been through a similar stretch. My mother-in-law, brother-in-law, and my own mom died within months of each other. Then my wife was diagnosed with cancer.

My wife is now cancer free, and while I still grieve our losses (dreamt about Mom just last night…what a huge Hog fan she was…and played for Arkansas tech), I can tell you the sun does eventually come back out. But its hard. Very hard to go through.

My greatest sympathies and prayers.

Sad to hear the bad events you and your family have
been suffering through.
Heart breaking.
You are in our prayers. You are missed.

So sorry, friend. Will definitely do so.

So very sorry, all are in my thoughts and prayers.

That is a great deal of loss to deal with in such a short time. Our prayers are with you!

Will do. God bless.

Been missing youdaman…

You are in my prayers.

Will do feel for you with the recent losses

Youdaman we have all missed your posts. My prayer is that the Lord will comfort you and your family. Losing a brother and Mother so close together in time has got to be really tough. Prayers are uplifted to you and your family.

So sorry to hear. Good vibes and prayers sent.

prayers sent

So sorry, youda. We lost my grandpa, who was like my dad, 2 months ago. And, it was very rough. I feel your pain. I can’t imagine losing my mom and brother in such a short time period.

Best prayers and wishes to you and your family.