Remember that ESPN simulation that had us 5-5?

The first step was beating Moo U at Stankvomit. Check.

1 Like

Who was drinking Old Crow tonight?

Not me! Evan Williams’

1 Like

Just remembered. I got a bottle of Basil Hayden’s a skiing client from KY gave me last year. I am pulling the cork right now.

2 Likes

Damn, that went down so gooood! Here is another to Odom and those kids playing defense for the Hogs, like Hogs are suppose to play defense.

1 Like

Time to celebrate and just enjoy it - evaluations tomorrow

Cheers and Go Hogs Go!

Auburn
OM
A&M
Vols
Mizzou

Those five are gettable. Not going to win all 5 obviously. But they could beat Ole Miss and Mizzou I think, and then two weeks to prepare for A&M? I think 4-6 is very doable. Tennessee may prove to be too tough.

1 Like

I agree except - injuries

This team is thin - not sure we can hold up over the next few

Also we now know the oline is still a work in progress - they stay healthy - I expect they will be a decent line going into the last third of the schedule

I had planned on a single malt, but wife decided at the last minute she wanted red wine, so I got most of a bottle of cabernet. It got better and better as the bottle emptied.

1 Like

Started with a special single barrel Buffalo Trace…but once I polished that off I had to move to Elijah Craig 18 yr.

1 Like

My in-game libation was a jamocha shake from Arby’s. Hey, I had to be at work at 8 a.m. today. But it wasn’t a bad milkshake.

I had a shot of Gentleman Jack. Nice to take the edge off the nervousness.

1 Like

My Coke Zero gave me plenty of caffeine which I crave way too much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.