Remember Savannah Miller?

She was the feature twirler for the Razorback Marching Band. She has continued to compete in twirling competitions. This video is from the US National Baton Twirling Championship. WOW!

7 Likes

She was the best part off chad’s last season. Literally, watching her at halftime was the best part of that season

GHG

7 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for linking.

Sad for the state of Arkansas football that season, but so true. She was so good, that at times, I thought, c’mon that’s not even possible.

3 Likes

Crowd left after her halftime performance like the band parents at a high school football game!

5 Likes

I hope UA invites her back for an encore performance…what an unbelievable routine.

3 Likes

wow!!

I didn’t think I’d ever say anything like this about twirling but that may be the most amazing performance of any kind I’ve ever seen!

She’s amazing! I think she might be a ninja.

1 Like

Imagine how many hours it took to train her muscle memory to achieve such a feat.

so, I finally watched that video. WOW! chill bumps. and she didn’t even twirl 3 flaming batons, that was my sons’ favorite routine. thanks so much for posting this.

GHG

1 Like

I don’t know what you call those (after throwing the baton straight up) rotating whirly bird gyrations standing on one leg and then catching the baton BEHIND her back, but she must be at or above that record if there is one. I think she did six on that last one. Then she twirls the baton with her elbows, forearms, chin, and armpits. (“look maw, no hands”) Just amazing and she was a joy to watch when she got that perfect score. Thanks for the video!

I just rewatched it again and it was four rotations, not six, but she did it twice and both times she adjusted her position as she rotated to be where the baton was going to land. Amazing.

1 Like

I am no “Scientific Rocket” but I am quite sure that several of those moves broke several laws of physics!

1 Like