Reggie Perry visit

I’m hearing it was “awesome”.

Him playing with Ethan Henderson and Justice Hill obviously doesn’t hurt. Big men like a PG that can get them the ball. Justice can do that and he’ll only get better the next three years.

Would love to have Mr. Perry in a Hog uniform. This could be Justice Hill’s most important assist for the Hogs as a PG!

Even though Reggie is living in Georgia right now, he has been a resident of Little Rock every summer since the family moved away from Little Rock. That should help the Razorback’s chances.

Absolutely love his game.

can you describe his game? Isn’t he left handed? thx.

He’s a righty. Mostly a true four low post guy with excellent length. He can face up and play his back to the basket. He was recovering from a knee injury last year and probably was playing at 80% at best.

He’s fully healed and playing lights out. I saw him at Real Deal and will see him again when the Hawks play in Vegas later this month.

Noticed that Reggie is planning on committing sometime next month. Has he been on any other visits lately or have any planned between now and then? Him saying his visit (to ARK) was “Awesome” is great news. If he commits for '18, I’ll be thrilled. He’s a stud.

He hasn’t visited anyone else this year. He did visit Arkansas and FSU
last year.

He told me a week ago during my interview with him here in Fayetteville that he would get the AAU season over - which he and the Hawks will finish up in Las Vegas July 20-24 - that he will then sit down and begin to think about narrowing his list.