Reggie Perry not playing with the Hawks this weekend

Speaks volumes, if you ask me. I just never thought his teammates would treat him the same after he did what he did.

Several aren’t playing with them this weekend

Joe, Hill and Sills are not playing because they are hurt. Perry is not playing for a different reason. Dudley was going to check on the reason for Perry’s absence and report back. I want to see if what I heard is true.

Neither is Weaver (wanted more playing time) and Moss (who was supposed to be with them until the end of the season). As, I said it’s more than just Perry and until we are told by someone in the know, that he jumped ship, it is purely speculation as to why.

Edit: I probably heard what you did about both Perry and Moss.

Still checking.

Richard and I will both be in Las Vegas this week.

Well…what did you hear man? That’s the point (or one of them) of a message board.

[quote=“JakeHog33”]

Well…what did you hear man? That’s the point (or one of them) of a message board.
[/quote]

Actually, it’s not. Good way to lose out on potential recruits who do read these boards. I’m sure Dudley and Richard have heard the rumors that I mentioned, and I’m sure they will tell us.

Reggie will be with the team in Vegas.

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

Perry is already gone. He’s not even a potential recruit at this point. Why even bring up rumors on this board if you’re not ready to discuss them??

[quote=“JakeHog33”]

I didn’t bring up Perry or the rumors, and Perry isn’t the only one mentioned.

Thank you.