Reggie Chaney said

he WILL take his next three visits. Meant to post yesterday.

He visited A&M over the weekend.

Who will be next in line if we don’t get Reggie? Thanks in advance.

I personally think if they don’t get Chaney or Jerrico Hellums that they would turn to a big in the spring.

Texas A&M and Georgetown.

He eliminated Arkansas first and then hometown LSU over the weekend.

[quote=“DudleyDawson”]
Texas A&M and Georgetown.

He eliminated Arkansas first and then hometown LSU over the weekend.
[/quote]Mild surprise, that . . . isn’t it (eliminating LSU)?

[quote=“WizardofhOgZ”]

I heard awhile back LSU wasn’t a lock for him so no surprise.

From the sounds of it, LeBlanc is going where he can probably start from Day 1. At both LSU and Arkansas he would have to really compete and both already have forwards signed. Texas A&M has nobody committed so far and could very well lose the vast majority of their forwards if Williams, Hogg, and Davis all leave early. Williams and Hogg are both likely to do so. And Georgetown is going through a coaching change so you know it will be some transfers and attrition there, plus he’d be one of their highest rated guys if not the highest rated.

In Texas A&M an Adidas school?

Yes, Adidas.

JCS

I was wondering if Miss. State was,

Yes, Moo U is an Adidas school.

Why would anyone go to LSU while Johnny Jones is the coach unless their family is being paid lots of money?

Johnny Jones was fired. They hired Wil Wade from VCU.

Jones is gones. Lol

LSU is going to be bad this year, but Wade has gotten off to a fast start recruiting. Has a 5 star F/C and a 4 star combo guard both ranked in the top 30 for the 18 class.

Is Lsu an Adidas school?

Adidas ain’t the only ok be paying.

No, Nike.

What?

Looks as though spell check got him + typing fast left out the word “that’s” in the sentence.

ok = one
then add “that’s”