Recruiting Q&A: Hog BB commit Gabe Osabuohien (audio)

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 … sabuohien/

Hey RD, appreciate the interview and all the recruiting news you provide.

I hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way I don’t mean any offense and I’m not trying to be negative at all. But, maybe ask some questions more recruitment related. I can’t speak for everyone else, but I don’t really care about his favorite Chinese food or how many voicemails he has, it seems like was way too much time spent on just miscellaneous stuff like that.

I’d like to hear about what his recruitment process was like, for example how long the staff recruited him, what are some of the things the staff told him about what his role will be with the team. Also, I noticed he knows the other 2017 recruits pretty well, would have liked to hear what his relationship is like with them and the current players on the team and how he feels he would fit in with them. Would have also liked to heard about what are some things he plans to work on about his game this summer, does he see himself more of a 3 or a 4.

Again, I hope you don’t take that the wrong way, I listen to all the interviews. I’d just like to hear a little more from the basketball/recruiting side.

No problem. Noted.