? recruiting Insiders

Tell me about juco O-lineman Tim Anderson?

I believe Arkansas is most likely to sign Joe Stone, Beau Limmer, Melvin McBride and Tim Anderson for the O-line 2019 recruiting class.

Anderson is a mid-term enrollee, which makes him more inviting. He’ll have three seasons to play two.

He’s a 2018 preseason JC All-American according to GridironRR.com,

Anderson is now 6-5, 280 after getting to Saddleback College in Mission Viejo, Calif., at 260.

He has played both left and right tackle. He’s thought to be better at run blocking, but has apparently advanced in his run blocking since high school, where he went to Capistrano Valley High School there in Mission Viejo.

Likely to be a choice between Louisville - where he has already visited and where former Razorback OL Chris Klenakis is his chief recruiter - and Arkansas, where he plans to visit during the season.

Oklahoma has not offered, but has stayed in touch. Other offers are from Colorado State, Fresno State, Arkansas State, UAB, New Mexico State and Liberty.

I’ll say watching tape I don’t quite understand why he doesn’t have more and higher quality offers. He’s not flashy, but very technically sound.

Anderson has a lot of upside very good feet and length,just add about 20 lbs and he can play for us…I like him a lot.

If Youdaman likes him. I like him too. He knows his linemen.