Recruiting Info

Hey just wanted to say THANKS! for the awesome basketball recruiting info the last couple of weeks You’ve really stepped it up another notch!

kw

2 Likes

Thanks. Making the trip to Louisville obviously helped get the interviews.

Some guys are very tough to get on the phone and about the only way you can get some is to be at an event and get them in person.

Believe me, I reach out to a lot of guys but I can’t make them talk.

1 Like

Hopefully now that they’ve met you and have your contact info, you will be able to contact them easier :). . . . Just another small perk of being able to go. . . I hope your employers see the value in your trip.

kw

1 Like

We’ll see. I reached out to most of them in the past. Sometimes meeting someone helps but sometimes it doesn’t.

They (ADG/WH) are usually good about letting me go on trips. Especially if I’ve been in the past.

2 Likes

Going about it wrong. Allude to an NIL deal and you are in.:wink:

1 Like

I agree with kjhog as it seems like everytime I refresh the page Senor Davenport has posted another article about different roundball prospect.

My wife’s sisters ex husband and my sisters ex husband are members of a couple of other boards and we talk about it when we conversate but its always this one that is the most accurate and has the best information. No fake info here.

We are lucky to have Senor RD leading the way here on WHS.com

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.