Rebounding contest

Who wins a rebounding contest between bailey and Thomas?
Who wins a defense contest between Bailey and Thomas?
Who is the better offensive player?

Off my eyes, I think Thomas is a better rebounder and interior defender, Bailey a better perimeter one.

I think it is a push on offense

But here’s some numbers

Thomas averaging 4.6 rebounds per game while Bailey is averaging 3.5 boards per contest.

Thomas (11 games, 19.6 minutes per game)is averaging 5.0 points per game, is shooting 50 percent (20-of-40) from the field, 71.4 percent (15-of-21) from the FT line and 0-1 from the 3-point line. He has 12 assists, 10 steals , 6 steals and no blocks. He also has 10 turnovers.

Bailey (14 games, 16.6 minutes per game) is averaging 6.3 pointer per game, shooting 62.9 percent (39-of-62) from the field, 55.6 percent (10-of-18) from the FT line and has not taken a 3-pointer. Bailey has 12 assists, 17 blocks (second behind Gafford’s 29) and 7 steals. He also has 9 turnovers.

The experience goes to the senior Thomas. They have both played well at times. We need both of them to have a good game. I would also like to see Cook have a good game.
I’m hoping CJ gets his touch back we need him to play free and smooth. Maybe Bardford has had enough rest to get his scoring going again.
I would like to see a huge effort rebounding today.

17 blocks for bailey tells me he is a little more intimidating as an inside or outside defender.

Based on those numbers I’d say Thomas needs to shoot more to take a little pressure off the outside and center game and bailey should get a few more minutes when the other team is a good offensive rebounder.