RD who was the big 6'7 receiver we were looking at

I know we got a commitment from the 6’6 kid but there was another one his size we were looking at but his name escapes Me

Is it I Teslaa?

No he’s 6’4 this kid was two to three weeks ago and he looked fantastic! But I haven’t heard anything about him since then so probably not going to happen but I was just curious

Tyrone Borden. Think he’s headed to Oklahoma.

Yeah I think that’s him I don’t know why I thought he was 6’7… thanks

Actually is listed at 6-7 here…

I wish we could get him , along with that wr from Texas A@M - Commerence we would be set.

Ok that’s where I was getting that from… I knew I saw it somewhere. I really wanted him because we already had the 6’6 kid from FCS and I was thinking we got the twin towers for KJ to throw the ball up to if we get this kid

He’s probably 6’7 using the Dawson method Billy.

2 Likes

Refresh my memory… what is the Dawson method LOL

I guess he deleted the tweet of his commitment to OU? Didn’t tweet it out?

I saw where visited Penn State.

Measuring in whatever footwear the player happened to be wearing. Could sometimes add 2 inches to a player’s actual height.

2 Likes

Oh ok…I gotcha

Well maybe we can get Thornton if he doesn’t commit to Tennessee

I wouldn’t discount Broden if he’s willing to take more visits. Can’t imagine Arkansas not wanting to get him on campus.

Yeah I can’t imagine that either because he is a stud.

Where do you think he’s going Richard?

He hasn’t visited. I was thinking there might be a chance this weekend but looks like he’s shutting it down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.