Rd/dd

It’s getting really close to signing day. Any new intel on Anthony Black?

Not a lot to report right now. I did send out a text to someone that should know.

Looking forward to hearing what you find out, Richard. This is a strange situation for sure. There seems to be radio silence for the past few weeks. I have so many questions…did he find a place to play his Sr. season, and if Okie Lite was where he was gonna go, does the NCAA decision on them affect that?

Nothing more to add. Things have gone quiet.

Doesn’t that seem really odd with signing day and the start of HS basketball literally right around the corner? As far as you know, are we still recruiting him? It sure seems like, with all the silence, that he may be forced to turn pro…whether he wants to or not. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Also, is a school like Link still an option for him, since their season has already started? I have so many questions. Surely a talent like this doesn’t just drop off the face of the Earth?

My guess is Black is focused on finding somewhere to play right now. Signing can wait until April, unless he’s signing with OTE instead.

Black played against Jordan Walsh and Link Academy today for Duncanville in what is being described as a scrimmage. I guess. He even hit the winning free throw, according to this tweet.

I haven’t seen anything indicating his situation had been resolved. I hope Dudley, Richard, or someone can give us more info.

https://twitter.com/bigsloan32/status/1457031860505153538?s=20

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.