RD/DD, what do you know...

About Foreman junior QB Kyren Batey. Supposedly Hargreaves timed him in 4.24 at UA camp and thought he’d mistimed – then he ran another one. Some serious speed in the Arkansas class of 2019, it seems.

Does he look like a RB to you? Blocked a FG, made the big tackle on 4th down and ran for 211. Short, stocky and fast.

Dudley reported a 4.40 time at the camp. Obviously fast. One to watch for sure.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 … p-updates/

Watched him win state championship last night. Running back/strong safety maybe. Stocky build, tough runner, and fast. Closing speed from safety was impressive but that was strictly playing run; Mt. Ida doesn’t throw much or very well. He plays qb on offense but its triple option old school. No shotgun, no passing. Clearly the best player on the field last night.

Mount Ida blew Foreman out 36-7 in the regular season; they’re in the same district. Led 22-0 at half and cruised from there. I wonder if Batey was hurt that night.

Foreman folks were talking revenge last night…Thought they got shafted at Mt. Ida. Coach got tossed in 1st Qtr I was told.

Losing 36-7 is not a shafting, it’s a whuppin’. A 16-14 game might be a shafting. If they folded up after the coach got tossed…

No idea really…I wasn’t there. If he did indeed get tossed early it explains the blowout though. Foreman only had 3 coaches. Head coach did offense. 1 asst did defense. 2nd asst looked to be about 22 and did a lot of clapping :sunglasses:

if he were anything but 4.4 then he would be in ESPN spotlight. ESPN values for the kid we are trying to steal:

Jaquayln Crawford of Rockdale

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/foot … n-crawford

TESTING RESULTS
40-Yard Dash
4.55Worst: 5.34Best ATH: Javian Hawkins 4.36
20-Yard Shuttle
4.33Worst: 4.76Best ATH: Eric Fuller Jr. 3.95
Vertical Jump
35.7Worst: 23.8Best ATH: Sean Michael Flanagan 41.9
Power Throw
36.0Worst: 28.0Best ATH: Charles Strong 44.0
SPARQ Rating