Razorbacks sign transfer linebacker

4 Likes

Committing without a visit says volume specially with one yr to play. WPS

Looks like a very good prospect. When he was healthy he put a big numbers in 2021. Hopefully we can convince scherer to stay here and get a chance to work with him

LLQ LLD - Antonio Grier Jr highlights - Hudl

3 Likes

Have read elsewhere that the kid missed the last 8 games due to the death of his father in the Atlanta area. Was apparently taking time away from team for family matters.

Welcome young man!
It’s never been a better time to be a Razorback!

2 Likes

I put his South Florida highlights up in the recruiting area. Very good looking player,check them out

Welcome aboard Atonino, thank you for choosing the Razorbacks and wish you the very best with the Hogs!! WPS

Did we?

Transfers sign grant-in-aid. I’m told by one source they’re not binding until the guy is officially enrolled.

I bet Williams is on the phone with him right now.

Any word on the Harris linebacker twins decision? Reports on social media that one is coming to Hawgs!!!

Signing day is a long way off still. Not saying they won’t take them but they are still hunting others at other positions.

Richard do you think Grier sticks with us ? Hearing that it’s a great possibility he goes to UCF.

Couldn’t tell you. I’m sure they’re trying to get him to Fay for a visit during this Jan. 4-8 window,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.