Razorback women hang 115 in Monday's exhibiton

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … ansas-rol/

Very excited about our women’s team this year. I did not realize that Alexis Tolefree was now a Hog. I always thought she was the only Cat that mattered for Conway. Much better than the kneeling Cat who is now a dawg. Long distance, directory assistance. When you need a 3 you can call Tolefree!

Cautiously optimistic. Love neighbors. He inherited a depleted team and is recruiting his way out of it. Same thing we’ll have to do in football. Just takes longer in football. Love his style of play. In fact hope to get up to the hill to watch them play this year. Not sure how many games are televised or if their games are streamed on watch espn but looking forward to the year.

The women will play on SEC Network ten times during the regular season + however many games in the SEC Tournament. They’ll play on SEC Network+ 13 times, too, according to their schedule. They should be fun to watch. Neighbors has a group of guards he really, really likes.

Coach is a motivator! He will win it just takes times. The transfers that sat out last year will make a difference. As for the kneeling crew I’m glad their gone.
Theye will be fun to watch. Looking forward too it.

Considering what Coach Neighbors started with here, & how the team continued to improve that 1st year. He hit the recruiting trail hard from day one, landing good players & transfers.

Very similar to what we are currently witnessing in football.

I know the verdict still out for both, but future looks bright & fun.

Malica Monk, who led the team in scoring at nearly 16 per game last season, was named second team All-SEC by the league’s coaches this afternoon: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … m-all-sec/

I was impressed by Chelsea Dungee and A’Tyanna Gaulden last evening. The year sitting out after transferring to Arkansas didn’t slow them down. They add speed to the team. Dungee should be a major factor if she stays healthy. GHG!

may be overly optimistic…but think the ladies can go 500 in the SEC part of the schedule.still have a ways to go to catch Mississippi State and South Carolina…but think the others programs are closer in personnel;just need some good bounces go our way.

I agree with you!