Razorback Women Basketball Commits

It would be nice, since we now have one of the best women’s basketball coaches, to print the 2017 women’s commits like you do the men’s football
and basketball commits.
Being a former coach, I look at this site every day and sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I think the new women’s basketball coach will put Arkansas Women back in the top 25 in a few years.
Rawhide

I agree, Rawhide. But back in the top 25 in a few years? Jesus, this program has never been a top 25 program, other than in beating up on cupcakes. There is opportunity to do something special on a consistent basis. But you gotta say Mike is facing a Mon u men tal task.

Will work on it.

We were ranked fairly regularly in the SWC days under John Sutherland, when we were the main challenger to Texas’ domination (sound familiar). And Gary Blair got us into the top 25 occasionally; we were ranked throughout the entire season in 2002-03 (which was Gary’s last year).
We also made a few top 25 appearances under Tom Collen, most recently in December 2012. So it’s not an impossible task. But we’ve never finished better than fourth in the SEC.

If it can be done at Miss. St., it can happen in Fayetteville.

Rawhide, the link below is a site I have visited for a while when looking for Arkansas women basketball recruits. I must add that as of this moment it’s not correct for the year 2017. Fairly certain that a high school player from Arlington, Tx recently committed to the Razorbacks. And a transfer from Fla. State is slated to come on board also.

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-b … class/2017

This.