Razorback soccer opens tonight at No. 6 Duke

This is part of a two-game road trip that also includes a game at No. 3 North Carolina this weekend.

Any TV anywhere? ESPN or SEC+?

ACCN extra. The match is listed on the ESPN app.

This channel seems to function like SEC network +.

I think ACC Network Extra is the equivalent to SEC Network-Plus. So if you have ACCN, you should be able to access the game through the ESPN app.

Thanks. I have ESPN+.

From browsing the app, you shouldn’t need ESPN+.

Thanks, I can get it. When I first signed up for ESPN+, I didn’t know if I’d keep it. I signed up for just one Razorback sports event. I believe it was an early season basketball game? Any way, it seems like every month, I find something new that I can watch, only because I have ESPN+ app. Now, I think it has become a real bargain as I use it a lot.

If you have Disney+ are you able to watch stuff on ESPN+? Or is that a separate subscription? If so, any idea how much? Thanks

Current heat index in Durham is 102. It’ll be a warm one. Expected to dip to “only” 93 by game time

What’s included with The Disney Bundle? The Disney Bundle includes subscriptions to Disney+, ESPN+ , and the Hulu plan you select for a discounted price, as compared to the retail price of each subscription when purchased separately.

Don’t know the situation with Disney+, but Espn+ is $6.99/mo.

Thanks Baumbastic. Oddly enough, my wife downloaded the ESPN app and was able to log in with her Disney Plus user name and password then when you click on ESPN Plus it is asking her to sign up for it and pay a separate amount. Very Confusing.

Where it asks you to sign up, there should be a login link. I would try the same userid and password.

It looks like to get ESPN Plus through Disney Plus you have to bundle ESPN+ with Disney+ and Hulu for $13.99 per month. Or, pay $69.99 for the year. Either way, looks like this is what I will need to do. Stinks but no other option because when we dropped Uverse for YouTube TV I lost the extra SEC Alternate Channels.

I appreciate the help!

I think you can log in to the ESPN app with your YouTube TV credentials. Others can correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Just keep in mind that you don’t need ESPN+ to view ACCNX (the channel which will carry the soccer matches this weekend).

You can but that doesn’t include ESPN+

The + is extra

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.