Questions for this week's podcast

Please let me know if you have any questions you want addressed on this week’s baseball podcast. This week’s guest is Joe Healy of Baseball America.

I’m a little under the weather, so this probably won’t release until sometime tomorrow.

We were ranked higher than I expected us to be coming in to the season. I thought we just had too many unknowns pitching and hitting. I’d like to hear what their thought process was for ranking us top 20.
Also, I’d like to hear an outsider’s take on the draw of playing for DVH and the Razorbacks and how last year’s CWS appearance might impact recruiting.
I’m not sure if he deals with pro prospects, scouting, etc. but I’d be curious to hear what scouts are saying about Cronin and Campbell.
I’d also like to hear your take on the catcher battle and what we should expect from Goodheart this season both at the plate and in the field?

Hope you get to feeling better and thanks for asking!

I would like to know if we think Vermillon is really going to be a setup man? Wicklander has awesome stuff do we think he’s a weekend starter?Kopps is very big piece of thepuzzle if healty when does he get a chance to pitch? Thanks Matt,look forward to hearing the Podcast.

Who is faster, Casey Martin or Christian Franklin? Does anybody else on the team compare to them in terms of speed?

I want to know if Jack is going to stay up for these games this week. It would seem that it’s past his bedtime.

If he’s up, we’re in trouble.

Here are the answers: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2019 … -baseball/