Question for Richard or Dudley.

I sure hope you guys have some news on the travels of our coaches. Is there any new recruits being contacted and whose next to commit?

Devin Bush is one watch. He visits this weekend.

I know there’s a DB or two they’re in contact with but if Devin jumps on board that will be one spot. Greg Brooks could be another to watch.

I think they’re done at all positions minus S, LB and OL.

I know that the Chief was at my High School on Friday and made an appearance at the first round playoff game to see Chris Russell, a linebacker prospect that is committed to Memphis. Wonder what our chances are with him?

Would they take Bush and Brooks?

Yes.

Good.

Is Greg brooks a juco prospect? Can’t find anything on him.

Cornerback from New Orleans. https://247sports.com/Player/Gregory-Brooks-Jr-94059/

Thank ya sir, yeah I remember him now, I was leaving off the jr.

Would they take Bush, Brooks, and Catalon?

Yes.

Bush, Brooks and Catlon would be an early Christmas present! Man that would be awesome. The thought of KB too would put icing on top of an unbelievable signing class

Are there any off the radar guys, that the staff may end up taking?

There’s a JC guy.

Remember Catalon’s plan is to announce publicly in Jan. so he would fall under the best player available category.

Bush and Brooks would likely sign early on Dec. 19-21.

I just wonder if the staff would wait until January without some idea what the young man is going to do. That could put you behind the 8 ball so to speak.

Welcome to recruiting. No different than the old days before the December signing period.

I see what you did there…

What are the chances of getting Derick Hall on campus? I know I heard we were likely getting a visit out of him a couple months ago, but haven’t heard much since.