Question and some thoughts & opinions!!

With all the scandals going on from all over the country starting with the FBI down.

COULD we now see a more open fair playing field? (Or court, LOL)

Speaking of the recruiting of these young players!!

It sure would help IF WE could have a break out year finishing this year or the next to catch the eye of better players??

Get Mike to learn how to mix it up a little more. Albeit tonight’s game is moving in the right direction.

Move to a zone, trapping fiercely, teach they to see that wide open man on the break. (but not foul). We did have a play when our big man Tray moved out faster on that open look. Still went in but better effort. Pull back in a zone unexpectedly THEN BOOB, move to the left lane and put the metal to the peddle!!!

WPS

It takes the players to make defense work. MA could call any defense and if the players fail to do their part nothing works. The extra energy from the players to rebound and move on defense is what the team normally hasn’t done. The first half wasn’t as good as the second half but by far this was their best effort. I still don’t think we take enough 3’s. Vandy will be harder to defend.

BUMP- Anyone have any idea IF THIS will help with Arkansas signing players??

[quote=“Razorback339”]

With all the scandals going on from all over the country starting with the FBI down.

[/quote]edit

I guess the FBI is recruiting for the other SEC teams. Thanks for uncovering
this travesty!

I would love to see the NCAA and FBI punish scum like AU but I am skeptical.