Question about CCM and his Waffle House menu

was he carrying that giant play-sheet thing the first couple games? or is that new?

If it is new, does that mean that he’s taken over play calling?

If this has already been discussed, I apologize, I’ve been off the board for the past week.

GHG

He has had a play sheet every game this season. I don’t know if it is the same one game to game.

I hope that menu contains plays that do not leave our receivers scattered, smothered and covered like they were on that last play.

1 Like

thx matt, I was just thinking that if it were new, and he had taken over play calling, it would be significant.

GHG

I could be wrong, but I believe he first had the larger play board for the Colorado State game.

There was a reference on this earlier. His play sheets were folded and he stuck them in his pants or windbreaker but decided it was easier to access by having one big sheet so that was it. I do think the sheet seems to be on thick board material rather than one big sheet . If he is like many of us on this site, he probably needs bigger print on many days --so might be easier to read too.

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything that indicates Morris has taken over the play calling.

He’s had the play sheet like that every game for two seasons. This year it does not fold up like the one he had last year.

Watching Sean Payton last night, he had a giant play sheet that was at least as large as the one used by CCM.

How 'bout them Cowbo…ooops!:sunglasses:

You can look back at pictures of Coach Morris fro, the last two years and see it is nothing new.

As for the Cowboys, they have won 11 of their last 14 games.

I’ll take that every 14 games.

1 Like