QB

If we do get a gradtransfer at qb when will he be here, next month or this summer?

It would depend on when he graduates from the school he currently attends. I would assume a fall graduate would be here for the spring semester. A spring graduate would not be able to enroll until the summer.

Hard to believe they would be interested in anyone who could not go through spring ball, even if the guy had two years of eligibility left. They need someone for 2019, with the idea that one or two of the younger guys will be the starter in 2020 if not sooner.

Yes, it would make sense for it to be a guy that could go through spring practice.

Unless he was just an all-world guy and if he is he probably wouldn’t be looking for a new place.

Yea the All World guys left?
Mr Hurts bout the only one that might be available.

Agree.

The Hogs may need to stick with what they got. I’d personally like to see Ty come back and have a great senior season. He seems to be a hard worker and has some skills.

Noland might be a good one. I’m concerned baseball might be a bit of a distraction. But, sure don’t blame him for giving it a shot.

I also would not be surprised if the Jones kid ending up with the job. He knows how to win.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

WPS!!!

Yea everyone wants to knock JSJ because of his size. But it’s the size of a kid’s heart that matters.

Well, within reason. Murray (OU) is 5-10 or 5-11 in the program and can play at that size because he is incredibly fast and has an MLB arm. JSJ is a good six inches shorter than any QB on the roster, or so it appears when in the stadium. That puts him closer to 5-8. At some point, if you aren’t arguing that he is faster than any QB around or throws it harder + more accurately than any QB around…heart only means he gets up off the ground with more attitude after being sacked.

Bingo

JSJ does have nice zip on the ball,…Early in the year he had a nice run , think it was about 22 yds, that got called back…showed speed and moves on that run,…Kid does have heart, no doubt.