Purdue super fan dies

probably a better write up somewhere, but he captured Nashville Hearts at Music City bowl:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports … 460688002/

I suspect he will be honored even more at Purdue as a campus hero.

Very Sad, he was such an inspiration & he hung on to see his beloved Boilermakers beat the Buckeyes this year.
RIP Tyler-Purdue Superfan
May God Bless

God bless him…he loved his Boilermakers!! Praying for the family .

The young man passed away today only 20 years old. Prayers for him and his family. I’m buying a copy of his book. Proceeds goes to cancer research.

So sad. Prayers for the family and the Purdue team and fans.

I have thought a lot about him, today. I also thought about how he was the honorary captain for that game and Gus was throwing deep and running HUNH up 45-50 points.

Gus talks the talk.

Tyler walked the walk. May he Rest In Peace.

“Mercy”…how one turns this story into a hit on Malzahn…now that is hatred!

I became aware of Tyler watching the Boilermakers destroy Ohio St. mid-season. Had to be his biggest thrill as a Boilermaker fan.
It’s a downer, but he is now at peace.

Truly a sad story but the young man had INCREDIBLE courage and fight in him. My wife watched the story on him weeks ago and was just crying her eyes out. We find ourselves complaining or whining over the most ridiculous things in life and then you see Tyler and his story and it brings you back down to earth quickly. May that courageous young man Rest In Peace and no longer be in pain or suffering. God bless him and his family and thank you Tyler for showing us all how to stay strong, fight the fight and still do it with a wonderful smile on your face. I know you will be missed by your family as well as your Purdue family.