Purdue coach

Jeff Brohm has been placed on my list of coaches with lack of integrity. He may be having more fake injury flops than Gus or Kiffin. I’m gonna have to root for the Vols. Or hope for a tie. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Tennessee defenders just literally let a PU TE go to run for a TD. When will they learn to make the tackle first, strip the ball second?

2 Likes

This has been quite the game. It’s tied at 38 with 3:18 left.

1 Like

First bowl game I have seen this year due to my crazy schedule

Been a great game so far.

1 Like

28 points scored in the last few minutes. Should be a fun finish

1 Like

Tenn game is good. Purdue is ahead 45-38.

Back and forth. 2:52 to go

1 Like

All tied at 45 now. One minute 35 to go

1 Like

Topics merged.

2 Likes

Going to overtime

That fits this game

1 Like

Entertaining for sure!

1 Like

Tenn screwed at best…

1 Like

Yep! Sure looks that way

2 Likes

Hate Purdue for sure. Cheaters, Fake stuff

1 Like

Tough loss for the Vols. Refs screwed them for sure.

4 Likes

UT got robbed but I recall all the tales of our bowl against them in 71 i think. (I was born in 76). As much as i want the SEC to have a better showing in bowls I don’t mind some long overdue justice being served.

1 Like

Not a big Tenn fan, but hate to see any team lose like that at the hands of the refs. Incredible effort by that RB to get the ball into the end zone before he was down and whistle blew.

And yes, when the whistle blows is relevant, play on the field is live until the whistle blows. Saying when the whistle blows is not relevant opens up the game to all kinds of chaos, refs can go back and revise anything they want, TDs, fourth downs, etc.

ACC crew, anybody know what crew is calling the bowl on Saturday?

4 Likes

I don’t know about the “hate to see any team lose like that” part.

I watched Auburn lose, in large part due to a couple of obvious missed calls by the refs on Houston’s game winning drive, and I must admit…I was absolutely giddy over it

2 Likes

Always the refs.

One of the Purdue players flopped in the last minute when it benefitted EOE, not the Cornfield Sailors. Either he misunderstood the signal or he was actually hurt.

2 Likes

Said he had a groin injury and had been battling it all season. No way would he flop on that play. Without that, there would have not been an OT, probably.

sure looked like TN scored on their last play.

2 Likes