Prep Link Academy 60, Prolific 53 - final

Prolific Prep led 25-24 at halftimne.

Arkansa signeee Jordan Walsh had a tough first half 2 points, 4 rebounds and 5 turnovers in 10 minutes of playing time.

Omaha Biliew 2 points, 3 rebounds and a block in 14 minutes.

Winner gets Montverde in title game on Saturday.

Walsh with 7 early second half points and 9 total as Link has jumped out to 35-27 lead with 3:16 left in the third quarter

1 Like

Walsh just went end to end for a dunk in about half a second.

He is a tremendous defensive player, great lateral movement long arms will probably have to watch his reaching but he will get a lot of steals.I also think he can be a very good 3-point shooter he has perfect form would just be a matter of him perfecting that shot

1 Like

Jordan now up to 11 points.

Link Academy leads 40-35 at the end of the third quarter.

1 Like

I like Link’s PG.

59-53 final. Walsh finishes with 17 points, 7 boards … and 7 turnovers.

Walsh with 17 points, 7 rebounds, 7 turnover and an assist as he led Link Academy over Prolific Prep 60-53 and will play Montverde Academy for the Geico National Championship Saturday at 11 a.m. CST on ESPNU

Walsh was 5 of 8 from the field, 1 of 2 from 3 and 6 of 6 from the FT line.

Great second half defense by the team Jordan stepped up big time on the offensive end and led them to the victory… playing for the NC tomorrow

1 Like

I like this part particularly. FT shooting was a major part of our success this season.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.