Prayers please

Our wonderful niece Donna Lyles peacefully passed from this life late Saturday night. She was like a daughter to me and my wife Suzi. Donna was an attorney in NWA who practiced love rather than law. She was greatly respected in the legal community up here. We were able to spend much of the last week at her bedside telling her how much we loved her.

Donna was a Razorback to her core. She completed undergrad and her law degree from the University of Arkansas. Donna always sat by me and her Aunt Suzi at football games growing up and I was blessed to watch many Razorback events with her. One of her best qualities was her ability to find humor in almost anything even heartbreaking losses. We laughed so much.

She leaves behind her wonderful loving husband James Lyles and precious daughters Emily (rising Sophomore at UA) and Caroline (rising Sophomore at Fayettville HS). She was a devoted wife, mother, daughter and niece.

Services at Fellowship Church Fayettville Thursday visitation Wednesday. Our hearts are broken but we rejoice in the fact that she had accepted Jesus in her heart and is now with him and her grandparents in heaven.

LDHog
Danny Woodson

Done

Prayers

Prayers to you and your’s…

Prayer for you and the family.
Sad time.

I am so very sorry for your loss. :pray:

So very sorry for your loss and certainly too young it sounds like! Many prayers for your family and hers as well!

Very sorry for your loss. The saddest of times is when a member of the younger generation of your family dies. I had a niece who was murdered in her 30s a few years back. It’s so hard to understand. Why take someone who has most of their life ahead of them. The first thing that came to my mind was why Lord, why not me instead. I pray he will give you and your family comfort and understanding.

I am with you and your family. Prayers,

Thanks for asking. Prayers sent.

I’m so sorry to hear.praying for your Family…God bless.

I’m very saddened for you all, it touches our hearts, but we share in your gratefulness for the hope we have in Christ. You’re in our prayers…peace and grace to you.

I’m so sorry for your family’s loss, prayers offered up to all of you. We may argue like we think the next guy/gal is an imbecile, but in reality we’re a family ourselves, and it’s always sad to hear of such things. God bless you.

Prayers sent. So sorry for your loss

So so sorry. I knew of Donna & know of James. Always heard good things. Prayers for your family.

May the Lord give you and your family peace and understanding!

Praying for comfort for you and family. I pray
Someone comes to Know Christ because of this situation. Thank God she was saved and is now in the Savior’s arms.

Prayers for peace and comfort for all!

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. We’ll celebrate her life this afternoon. Our family is devastated but we know our separation from Donna is only temporary.

Blessings to all.