Prayers..lost a good one

My sister in law Norma Hayden passed this afternoon in her home in Hot Springs Village. She was surrounded by Wendell her husband of 61 years, my nephew and his wife and me and Suzi. Norma was a native of Scotland but loved America and her beloved Razorbacks. For most of the late 70’s until the late 90’s we had seats in the SW End Zone at WMS and never missed a game. We watched countless Hog football, basketball and baseball games with Norma and Wendell. They were our best friends who we traveled the world with including a wonderful trip to Scotland to visit her family in the Border region. Her daughter (my niece) Donna passed in May of 2019 which started Norma’s health issues. She absolutely loved her family and was a Razorback through and through. Please pray for Wendell and the entire family as we celebrate the life of our dear Norma. Thanks so much,

13 Likes

Prayers

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Danny! Norma has gone to a much better place. Lets all pray together for Norma and the entire family…

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss!
Prayers are up for the family.

1 Like

Wow. 61 years. Amazing story. Thanks for sharing, Danny.

1 Like

prayers

1 Like

LD my Dad had Alzheimer’s. He didn’t know me, Mrs Pav or my Mom. For some reason he knew who Alex Collins was. Alex was his all time favorite player. Dad thought he was the best looking guy on the planet. Imagine a 90 year old white guy loving dreds. I got to watch the Liberty bowl with Dad where Alex was the MVP. He was so happy. He died 4 days later. It’s like God gave him a gift before he died.

10 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Sorry my friend…. Condolences to you and your whole family.

1 Like

Wow Pav. My mother in law lived with us for a year with deep Alzheimer’s. It’s a horrible disease. Hard to know till you lived it. Great story my friend.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Danny.

1 Like

Sorry for your family loss. Prayers for you and your family.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and family. I’m sure she will be calling the Hogs from high above now.
RIP

1 Like

My condolences. Prayers for the family have gone up.

1 Like

God bless. Prayers for everyone especially Wendell.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. My parents also live in HSV.

1 Like

Sorry for you loss LD. God bless you guys!

1 Like

Very sorry for you loss……prayers already up!

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this, Danny. Love you, brother. :pray:

2 Likes

Late condolences and sad for your loss. Hot Springs Village like Bella Vista and all Cooper communities always welcomed Razorback residents.

1 Like