Prayer request please

About a year ago I posted a prayer request about our granddaughter who had surgery on her chest to fix a problem she had since birth. It was a tough surgery where a metal bar was placed in her chest. And seemed very successful. Today she had bad pain in her chest and ER x-rays show the bar is bent. She just moved near us in Chattanooga and was really settling in her new area even becoming a lifeguard at the local pool. She is 15 and has not had an easy go the last few years. She will have to travel to Vanderbilt to see her doctors there for next steps. Her pain is pretty severe. Please prayer for Bella Grace and my daughter Misty and family. Thanks!

16 Likes

Prayers for her and your extended family. Hope for the best.

1 Like

100%, LD. God is good!

3 Likes

Prayers for her and the family… hate to hear she’s having additional problems…

1 Like

Done. God bless Bella Grace and your family.

2 Likes

Prayers for Bella Grace and your entire family. It makes one heart sick to realize the pain she is going through.

1 Like

Praying for her Brother…My step niece’s daughter had something like this done many yrs ago and it seemed to work out ok for her but will definently be praying.

1 Like

Praying for her.

2 Likes

Prayers for Bella Grace, Misty, and your family.

2 Likes

Prayers going up.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

God is good and his power is beyond our understanding. I lift up your GrandDaughter and your whole family to God’s care

1 Like

Prayers for you and your family

1 Like

Her and your family are in my and my wife’s prayers God Bless Her

1 Like

Prayers for Bella and Family.
God Bless

1 Like

God bless her and your family. This going to Top of my list.

1 Like

Prayers for her and your family

1 Like

Prayers. All the best.

1 Like

:pray::pray:

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers for her, LD…

1 Like