Practice question--an easy one

What is the black half-shirt/compression wrap most or all of the players were wearing in practice? What purpose does it serve? I’ve never seen them.

Dry fit under shirts is what I’m thinking you are talking about. I’ve seen them for several years. I don’t think they are compression. Just dry fit in synthetic. Basically, something to go under pads.

I think he was talking about the sports bra looking things they were wearing lol.

yes

One of the players mentioned them in a interview. They are devices (expensive it is said) that collects data when the players are working out. How much they’ve run and other things. The staff wants to know exactly much each player has exerted himself so they can make sure he recovers adequately. They player interviewed said he was impressed with the staff because it spares no expense on training and recovery equipment.

Joe Craddock mentioned the catapult tracking system.

It was in one of those pesky videos. :slight_smile:

Here is more information.

https://www.catapultsports.com

We wrote on the catapult system on Thursday. It is in this story: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … ar-201803/

OK, thanks Matt. I musta not read this article because in the first sentence it mentions UoA, Fayetteville. I, like a lot of folks have expressed on this board, quit reading an article when that insult is shown.

But, yeah, if that jersey is the catapult system, I’m favorably impressed.

“A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.”

You miss good information that way.

Yes, I understand the complaint, but you are doing yourself a disservice by doing that if the goal is to read about what all is going on

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope. Just get it from other sources that aren’t forced to use that description.
I, for the life of me, don’t understand why you writers don’t just start saying “Razorbacks” instead. Do you think you would then be forced to amend that with”,Fayetteville”?
X committed to the Razorbacks, Fayetteville today?

Practically every instance where UofA, Fayetteville is used could be replaced with Razorbacks.

Just my frustrated, aggravated opinion.

WPS - GO HOGS!

Agree with you, Hog1947. Good point. I like your moniker, too…1947 was a very good year, for selfish reasons. :slight_smile:

Thanks Swine
:slight_smile:

[/quote]

Nope. Just get it from other sources that aren’t forced to use that description.
I, for the life of me, don’t understand why you writers don’t just start saying “Razorbacks” instead. Do you think you would then be forced to amend that with”,Fayetteville”?
X committed to the Razorbacks, Fayetteville today?

Practically every instance where UofA, Fayetteville is used could be replaced with Razorbacks.

Just my frustrated, aggravated opinion.

WPS - GO HOGS!

[/quote]
Obviously, though, you didn’t get the information from another source. You still got it from the writers of this board. BTW, I agree that the UA-F issue is idiotic, but if the idea is to get the best information on the Hogs, this board has it. Obviously, the ADG is not going to give us enough details about their decision to satisfy anybody on this board. And all the complaining about it isn’t likely to change that because there’s been plenty of it. Hijacking threads like this with the same old dead horse complaint gets old for all of us who are trying to read for information.

There will not be any dialogue or discussion with respect
to the idiotic use of University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
because it is obviously indefensible.
When they write Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama without
regularly inserting the city they are located in, they destroy any semblance of honesty, or attempt at clarity.

I’ve never seen more time and energy spent complaining about something that impacts a whole bunch of nothing as I have this whole UA-Fayetteville deal. A bunch of old men whining about something that in the grand scheme of things is no bigger than a gnat on Godzilla’s rear end.

First world problems… sigh.

Well said.

And yet you and SoArkHog took time—once again—to climb on your high horse to try to establish your superiority over “complainers”. If complaints are a waste of time, just how is your call-out contributing to the board? Hypocrisy is just fun.

First and last time I’ve commented on this non-issue.

Find a hill and get over it.