Practice observations - 10/16

A few notes from the open portion of Arkansas’ Tuesday practice:

– Ty Storey was indeed back at practice today and in a typical black quarterback jersey. No green, no yellow. Appeared everything was business as usual. He and Cole Kelley looked to be sharing the first team reps. Here is a short clip of Storey:

https://twitter.com/NWAScottie/status/1052316039772598273

– Rakeem Boyd was practicing full speed and did not seem to be showing any effects of his back injury from Saturday night. Boyd’s back/tailbone slammed into the turf midway through the first half and he did not return. From what I could tell, he was receiving first team work, as he should when he’s healthy. TJ Hammonds was practicing with his left ankle taped. Joe Craddock said on Monday that Hammonds “rolled his ankle” leading into the Ole Miss game. Devwah Whaley was not seen at practice. He had successful ankle surgery yesterday.

– Defensive lineman Sosa Agim was practicing as well and was working without the help of a knee brace. Right guard Johnny Gibson was again wearing a green jersey today. He did the same last Tuesday. Last week, he said he was just dealing with soreness. I believe Noah Gatlin was the other offensive lineman in green as well.

I asked Colton Jackson tonight who the other offensive lineman in green was today. It was Kirby Adcock, not Noah Gatlin.