Portal additions across the SEC

Auburn just got a commitment from Georgia guard KD Johnson. The Tigers have added four guards and Walker Kessler from the portal this offseason.

Thanks for updating the list. Is it possible to pin your original post in this thread to the top of the forum and keep it there? It is a handy reference. I have gone back to it a few times looking for something.

I understand if you don’t want to do it, but it will be nice to add high school 2021 commitments to the list.

1 Like

BTW, I recall Georgia doing everything it can to get KD eligible to play college basketball and now he is gone.

Nice pick up for Auburn. Top 100 player from the class of 2020.

I have added prep commitments and signees for each SEC school to go with transfer additions. If you see movement, you can drop the info here. I’m bound to miss on something. Thanks.

Thank you, thank you. The list seems complete to me. This is very helpful to get the total picture. Also thank you for adding the star ratings.

Lot of star power across the board.

Desi Sills has been removed from this list. He just announced he has committed to Arkansas State. According to Justin Ferguson of Auburn Observer, his transfer fell through for non-basketball reasons.