Poor tea sippers

2 Likes

Georgia probably had as many as the Big12

1 Like

Good and bad. Our three taken will be missed this fall and the Longhorns could be better off not having anyone drafted. Has we have all observed times are changing and yesterday’s good news might be tomorrow’s not so good news. Only another way to look at it…I wish someone would start an Orange Conference and the Longhorns, the Vols, the Gators, and the Clemson Tigers could up-chuck 0n each other to their heart’s content. I left Auburn off for the time being. :wink:

1 Like

and it be called the orange crush

1 Like

Orange slush

2 Likes

The are an NAIA team.

3 Likes

Ouch!! That’s gonna leave a mark!!!

Fayetteville State had a draft pick too {D-2 HBCU in Fayetteville, NC). But not mighty Texass :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spent Easter at my brother in law’s, a big Texas fan. He said all expectations are they and OU will be in the top 3 or 4 when they move to the SEC in a couple of years.

That is typical viewpoint. Haven’t had a draft choice in forever and GA just had 15 with more of that team still playing this coming year but hey, not problem we are TEXAS and OU. Guess they missed the Oklahoma playoffs and the Hawgs game in Sept. 2021. Guess that missed the TAM recruiting class this January. That is Texas since the 1960’s.

After you laughed in his face for three minutes or so, did he get orange faced mad?

1 Like

They will be in the top three or four in their four-team pod.

2 Likes

I think Mobilehoma will be an 8 or 9 win team in the SEC. Texass won’t. And until they fix their culture, they never will.

2 Likes

Can someone remind me why TX and OU came over to the SEC? To find better defensive linemen? To take advantage of the additional revenue when the SEC’s TV contract with CBS is renewed? No wonder Riley left for USC. He was sitting as the king of a middling conference, won the conference championship 80% of the time, and was assured of spot #4 in the BCS Championship a good bit of the time. All of that was coming to a halt when OU joined the SEC West.

Baylor and Oklahoma have two of best defensive head coaches in the game. I see Sark has hired Gary Patterson to consul on staff. Maybe some of that will rub off on him but first you have got to get the Jims and Joes and coach them up. Getting them first is 80% and coaching is 20%. Hard to tell how Sark does on that scale. Not a doubt about Pittman getting online men for example. Sark, lot’s doubts.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.