Player shot charts – January

By my math, Arkansas finished 140 of 274 shots at the rim. That is 51.1%. The Razorbacks made 63.3% of their shots at the rim in December.

Just curious, what is considered “acceptable” at this range?

I think you’d like to be in the 58-60% range as a team. Last year’s team finished 64% of its shots at the rim. Really good individual finishers are typically in the mid-60s percentage-wise.

Thanks goodness for smith Williams and Tate. Sills and notae below 50% as guards.

Devo, too, at the rim anyway. That’s three guards under 50% at the rim on 40+ attempts. Not ideal.

Looks like we need to work on getting Henderson to be our go to guy at the rim. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Need to find more shots for Williams in the offense. My goodness, he’s too offensively gifted to be shooting so few shots per game.

He’s been much more of a ball mover than a threat to score lately. I’ve said it before, but I’d like to see less hesitation from him on the perimeter. Pull the trigger and make defenses play you differently. He’s shown he can put the ball on the floor a little bit, too.

Agreed. I’d also like to see Jaylin shoot more 3s. He’s brings a nice, all-round offensive skillset to the floor. Wish he’s utilize it a bit more.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.