Pivot point games

Andy Staples took a look today at games that could send one or both teams in either direction during the 2016 season. One of those is the annual JerryWorld game, Hogs-Aggies. Andy thinks its the pivot point game for both teams this year. He’s probably not wrong on that count.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.campusrush.com/pivot-points- … 13785.html”>http://www.campusrush.com/pivot-points-2016-college-football-season-1954613785.html</LINK_TEXT>

Other than Alabama, because they are Bama, there isn’t a football game that I would rather the Hogs win this year after gifting the Aggies wins the last two years.

I wa t them ALL as wins!

But hey beating the Aggies would bring some peace and tranquility back to the universe

Losing to the Aggies is a sign that evil us prevailing the dark side is expanding

A victory over the Aggies says

There is hope

It’s hard to argue with him on that. It’s a conference game we haven’t won for 4 years so a win could mean a lot to us. Even playing Ole Miss & LSU at home it will be hard for us to win both those games for the 3rd year in a row. LSU will probably be much better than they were when we played them last year & we play OM the week after we play Alabama. So we really need the A&M game to give us some positive momentum.

Another game I consider important for our season, even if not for the SEC, is TCU. It’s the 2nd game of the year & can mean the difference between starting out in the top 25 & putting ourselves down the list.

I’m thinking LSU will be very fragile this year. By the time they get here, it could have all blown up. There’s a lot of rancor down there just lulled to sleep. My daughter lives there and I’ve been looking at their boards. People have real issues. If we beat them for the 3rd year in a row, it’ll mean the Hat’s job. And Ole Miss? Real issues, too. Glad I’m an Arkie.

and OM has a bye before they travel to the Hill…may be a pivotal game. We could have a letdown after the BIG Bama win!

Playing LSU after they play the Tide has helped us. Works for me. :slight_smile:

The 1st game is Pivotal, and all there after.

Mine is and has been TCU.