Pittman calling on fans

7 Likes

Grandchild is scheduled to be born this week. Unless something happens with that to mess things up, I will be there and at least 3 of my 4 seats full!

3 Likes

Hoping all fans on deck - Loud and proud at RRS

Make Auburn flinch

If you need to lube the old vocal cords use Eagle Rare Bourbon

It should work

4 Likes

Yes Sir!!!

1 Like

Congratulations Greg, hope everything goes well, 10 fingers/10 toes!

1 Like

Thanks! I think I am more nervous about this one (my first grandchild) than I was about the birth of either of my children! Her due date was last Thursday. The Doc says if she doesn’t come on her own by 14th (this Thursday) they are going to induce. So, even if she is born on Thursday, absent some unforeseen issue, I will be at the game and my son (the baby’s father) will probably be with me. Playing this one by ear!

4 Likes

I sadly will not be able to attend this weekends game since it’s an 11am start. BUT, my seats will be filled and they will make noise!

3 Likes

@stillgreghog all the best with the new grand. I’m in the Florida Keys this week with my two daughters, their husbands and 7 grands. Those grandchildren are such blessings. Kids are great too… :wink:

3 Likes

That’s awesome man, I’m excited for you and your family. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome and congratulations!

Nothing like Grandchildren- they make all things better

Now lay the ground work to make them Razorback fans

1 Like

Eagle Rare is one of my FAVS!

Congrats Greg and family!

1 Like

She will break my heart if anything but! Grandparents on both sides are season ticket holders. Her dad got his Masters at UofA. We have already bought her a Razorback “onesee” and other appropriate Hog gear!

4 Likes

Ditto on congratulations Greg……pray for straight forward birth with no complications. :pray::pray:

We will be in our new seats in the South end zone….cheering on the Hogs.

1 Like

Congrats, Greg! I’ve just about given up on any grandkids; my son is allergic to marriage, dating, social life, women, etc. (he’s just a loner, basically). At one point I thought I might marry my way into stepgrandkids, but doesn’t look like that’s going to happen either (my GF never had kids).

1 Like

Congrats. Wow, exciting time.

1 Like

Congratulations Greg!

1 Like

Grandkids are the best. Been bugging Clay with photos and videos of one of my grandsons making great plays each week. Will not be at the game as my other gandson plays at 11 am Sat. I love the Hogs, but they will not be the most important game starting at 11 Sat. You will understand some day. (oh yes, the VDR is set of course).

Congrats and enjoy. The only thing better than grandsons is granddaughters. You have no chance with them and they learn that within 2 or 3 days of birth. I love it too!!

2 Likes

Eagle Rare is an all time favorite. But tailgate for 11 am kick may be early for waking that bird ha

1 Like

Congratulations,Unfortunately I have to work,and didn’t want to use a vacation day.I just had my first grandson two weeks ago and will have to conserve my vacation days to spend time with him since he lives in Tulsa and I’m in LA (Lower Arkansas)My son in Tulsa and my son in Fayettville will be there calling the Hogs!!

1 Like