"Pink out"

Arkansas is wearing pink jerseys for tomorrow’s game and all of the fans in the lower bowl will be given pink pom-poms. It is being called a “pink out.” Danyelle Musselman will also receive an award from the American Cancer Society, presumably during a timeout.

This is all to coincide with Coaches vs. Cancer Week.

1 Like

That’s cool. I would like to have that polo!

2 Likes

I would also wear that polo.

1 Like

It may be, its for a very very good cause. I’m glad they are doing it. This challenge is very dear to my heart.

1 Like

I also hope they sell that polo, even though it will be crazy overpriced.

1 Like

Speaking of polos, what do our coaches do with polos they wear at the games? They have a new polo each game. Do they wear same polo more than once? Doesn’t seem like. This is Muss’s 4th year. Each coach must have a collection of close to 100 polos.

It is no doubt a good cause…

Curious about the timing … I wonder why now … "The Remember Pat Summitt Alzheimer campaign is full swing now and the Cancer Awareness Month is March…The cause is not my reason for the question in that our family along with most have had their bouts with cancer. It scourge that hits all and it as mean, devastating, and dirty as it can be.

1 Like

Maybe we should wear pink more often.

2 Likes

I once had several pink golf shirts. One was with the old Munsingwear logo. Liked that shirt. Also had one from Oak Tree and another from Southern Hills.

Love the pink out. Lost my precious niece to breast cancer in 2019. She was only 51 and like a daughter to us.

3 Likes