Parkview Prospects?

What Parkview Hoops players (other than Henderson) are on UA’s radar? Flannigan?

Allen Flanigan would be it.

The rest are seniors and Arkansas has no room.

CJ White is a really good player - D-I prospect for sure

Really wish the hogs could find a way to get CJ white.

I’ve watched oarkview a few times and he was the most impressive player to me. Even last year. Great size and athleticism for a guard.

I know there is at least two rumors of players possibly not being with the team next year (Gafford - pro, Garland - not cleared, not saying either will happen), is AR still recruiting just in case one or both are gone?

Really like CJ. He’s bigger and physical guard.

I hope they find room for Keyshawn Embrey’s teammate from West Helena in Jahmius Ramsey

He is a 6-4, 180lbs 4 Star Guard class of 2019

If Gafford leaves, replacement will be a big and not CJ.

Garland camp and the coaches are very hopeful that Garland will play should next year. I hope Hog fans root for Khalil instead of spreading rumors.

[quote=“PJHawg”]

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

If Gafford leaves, replacement will be a big and not CJ. - I’d expect that, but name a Big being mentioned

Garland camp and the coaches are very hopeful that Garland will play should next year. I hope Hog fans root for Khalil instead of spreading rumors.
[/quote]- All Hog fans are rooting for Khalil, doesn’t change the fact that the rumors are very possible, nor does it answer the question I asked.