Paper says KState game on ESPN News -------------

---------------------- but YoutubeTV shows its on ESPN. I am hoping the TV is right and the paper is wrong. Anyone know for sure?

Everything I have seen is ESPNNews.

I just looked on my YTTV app and it shows ESPNews.

Well it can’t be on ESPN since they have the NFL game on Monday nights.

1 Like

My Directv guide says ESPN news also

I did a search for Razorback Mens Basketball on YoutubeTV and it shows us playing KState at 8:00. I look at the actual schedule on the guide and, of course, it shows Monday Night Football. Nothing comes up on a search for ESPN News so I guess YoutubeTV doesn’t have that. I have not seen mention of it being on ESPN+ or SEC+ or any other streaming service, so I guess I get to listen on the radio.

Wait! I went to the actual schedule on the school site, clicked on ESPN News, and it acts like it will let me watch as soon as it starts. Fingers crossed.

I don’t know what you’re looking at but my YTTV app has this (keep in mind I’m on Eastern time)

Upcoming: Arkansas at Kansas State, ESPNews • Today, 9:00-11:00 PM

On my guide ESPN News is listed as ESN. Have you tried searching for that?

If I am having trouble getting one to play, the schedule on ArkansasRazorbacks.com will usually get me the right TV. Have done this many times for baseball especially. . . . I’ve never taken the time to figure out all the nuances of all the TV Channels, just take the shortcut.

It’s on ESPN News at 800.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.