I was asked me to speak at a Rotary Club meeting last night in Rogers. It gave me an opportunity to tell them about everything we do here at WholeHogSports/Hawgs Illustrated.
It also made me think that there might be some here who don’t know all of the products we provide, so I want to make a short post with some of the highlights:
• On the front page of our website we have several articles daily on the Razorbacks, as well as content as warranted on other SEC teams. It has been my experience that some of our message board posters might not venture to the front page often. I would encourage you to do so.
• Hawgs Illustrated is our magazine that prints 20 times annually, including weekly during football season. Home delivery is available and you can also access the magazine through our e-edition. If you have any questions about the magazine, I would encourage you to call 1-800-757-6277.
• We have a video-on-demand app that is available via your smart phones or streaming devices, including Roku, Amazon FireTV and Apple TV. You can find this by searching “WholeHogSports” in those stores. You can also find most of our videos on our YouTube page.
• We regularly produce football, basketball and baseball podcasts, including at least once per week during the season. You can find those in Apple podcasts or on Spotify by searching “Whole Hog Radio” and depending on how you have your device set up, you can usually play those through your Google Home or Alexa by telling your device to “play Whole Hog Radio.”
• We recently launched the Hawgs Illustrated Sports Club in Fayetteville. We intend to meet regularly throughout the year with invited speakers. If you are interested in attending those meetings, you can find ticket information at this link: NWA DealPiggy | Hawgs Illustrated Sports Club