Our Defense is Not Good...

Let’s just face the music. We thought our D was going to be good this year, but it’s not. We can’t give up 10-11 yards per snap to Bama & Aggies, and expect to win. We were overmatched tonight by superior talent. I’m just hoping we make it to a bowl this year.

Name 2 more victories on our schedule. I’m having trouble seeing it. Auburn, LSU & Ole Miss will be tough games for us. Maybe MSU & Missouri?

Two more wins? Have you seen Miss St. or Mizzou play this year? Not sure what happens the next two weeks, would love a split, but IMO we win out after the off week.

MSU is not good, but we have trouble against them…CBB has never beaten them. The game will come at a time of the season where either MSU has laid down or is fighting to get bowl eligible so that their coach keeps his job…
Mizzou should’ve beaten UGA and got completely embarrassed and blown out against a good LSU team…
Our chances vs both remains TBD, IMO. At least we get mizzou on the hill…

Huh? What are you talking about? Mullen is nowhere near the hot seat this year and won’t be this year. At all.

Huh? What are you talking about? Mullen is nowhere near the hot seat this year and won’t be this year. At all.
[/quote]

That’s your opinion. After yesterday, the rumbling starts… AUB dominated and led 35-0 at half. Cruised in 2nd. I think Cousin Eddie IS now officially on the hot seat. Life without DAK sucks!!!

That’s your opinion. After yesterday, the rumbling starts… AUB dominated and led 35-0 at half. Cruised in 2nd. I think Cousin Eddie IS now officially on the hot seat. Life without DAK sucks!!!
[/quote]

Haha