Our biggest game of the year!

There are a lot of comments about comments of last nights performance. No fan should be running down or bashing the Razorbacks! Even though they had a poor offensive performance last night, they played good enough to win and advance. They didn’t play especially well on offense, coach knows it and players know it, but they scored enough to win. Defense was great and made it possible for our team to win. No one can ever doubt that they fight every single game. Even when they’re not playing their best ball, they fight and claw with everything they have. We won, that’s all that matters! Was it pretty? No! But meh, so what. Who wouldn’t prefer pretty over ugly? Me? I prefer winning over losing! They played good enough to win, and are now in the group of 16 teams left in the tournament. Sweet sixteen!! AGAIN!!
Thursdays game will be the biggest game of the tournament. It’s another step they will take to advance to the next biggest step and thats the Elite 8. Every game from here on out will be the biggest game until they play in the finals. Then that will be the biggest game of the year.
Ugly or pretty, this team will play hard and fight for every win. That makes me proud of our Razorbacks!
GO HOGS‼️

5 Likes

Each game gets bigger, but a Sweet 16 game doesn’t get bigger than a shot at #1. We’ve already knocked off one #1, why not make it two?

5 Likes

The season has been a wonderful ride, if it ends against the presumptive title favorite then so be it. We couldn’t have asked for more from the Staff and players! Go Hogs!

2 Likes

Exceeded expectations. Very proud of these Hogs. Win or lose the darling Zags will remember these Hogs.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.