OT: Where to eat after game tonight

Nothing fancy but we eat at the same places every time and would like to try something different.

Sassy’s has been our go to spot for years.

Kind of worried that being late after the game and the day before thanksgiving it might be tough to find something.

Thanks in advance

I have family coming into town tonight, so I am going to go to the game with them, then go down to the square and eat at Hugo’s and look at the lights.

Ha ha, I thought this was the football board, started to ask you if you knew the game was in Columbia because neither of those places are here.

Guess, I should pay more attention :wink:

We’re in town for the first time since April and are taking about 20 family members to the game. Our 5 grands are so excited as are all of us.

Big deal to get the family all together at a Hog game.

Our 9 year old stated goal in life is to be a Razorback! He’s never been to Arkansas before and is excited beyond words. This boy (Hayden) got to meet Kareem Reid and told him he’ll see him in Fayettville when he’s a HOG!

WPS

We’re in town for the first time since April and are taking about 20 family members to the game. Our 5 grands are so excited as are all of us.

Big deal to get the family all together at a Hog game.

Our 9 year old stated goal in life is to be a Razorback! He’s never been to Arkansas before and is excited beyond words. This boy (Hayden) got to meet Kareem Reid and told him he’ll see him in Fayettville when he’s a HOG!

WPS

Well it’s up in Rogers but I HIGHLY recommend Local Lime

But never mind…
They close at 10