OT (sorta) as a KC fan

I’m just as glad the Treylon wasn’t available. (The emphasis in this quote is mine.)

But the Titans showed this can be one of the best defenses in the NFL down the stretch, especially when safety Amani Hooker and slot corner Elijah Molden return to action. Henry looks great. The receiving corps will get Treylon Burks back soon. And when Ryan Tannehill returns, enough offensive balance could yet be achieved to make for a dangerous team.

Pay wall

1 Like

I was thinking that as I was watching the game last night. It was a brutal game and I was glad they didn’t have Burks. I wanted to watch him, but KC would have likely lost with him playing. KC DBs couldn’t handle his physicality.

Burks…not Burkes……

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t care enough to look up the difference in spelling of names

1 Like

No problem. It just bugs me.

2 Likes

Sorry for being snarky. Work is already getting to me and it just started.

Names matter.

3 Likes

As I’ve said here before, I don’t care how you spell opposing player/coach names. But I really like to see Razorback names spelled correctly.

Thanks to gentryrzrbk for not getting upset by the correction.

3 Likes

How Tennessee does as well as they do without a decent quarterback is impressive. I am concerned for Burks with those quarterbacks. They have an outstanding coach in Mike Vrabel.

2 Likes

Not an NFL fan but I’ve watched some Titans pre season games since we get most of them in Chattanooga. You hit the nail on the head.

I was thinking the same thing watching the game. Burks wasn’t eligible to play until next week since they put him on the IR. One of their beat writers had an article a few days ago, indicating he believed Treylon would indeed play in their next game against Denver.