OT-Prayers please

Our 14 year old granddaughter Bella Grace will have surgery tomorrow in Nashville at Vanderbilt. She was born with a condition (pectus evacavatum) that has to be corrected. My daughter (Misty) is the only one allowed to be with her during surgery and the recovery in hospital for 4-5 days. That is tough on all of the family. Please pray for the doctors, nurses, Bella Grace, Misty and all of our family. Thanks so much.

6 Likes

Will do. Good luck. Grandkids are wonderful.

1 Like

Praying

1 Like

You’ve got my prayers and thoughts!

1 Like

Will do. I know it is tough not being able to visit. Our daughter had some female surgery recently and since she was over 18 nobody could visit but we did communicate by cell phone. Again prayers for your entire family and keep us posted!

1 Like

Prayers

1 Like

Prayers sent.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers for you and yours, LD…

1 Like

My thoughts are with your granddaughter, you and family. God bless.

1 Like

Prayers just went up for you, Bella Grace and the family.

1 Like

Prayers.

1 Like

Prayers sent.

1 Like

Prayers sent!

1 Like

Praying for her and your family. A terrible affliction to
have to deal with and made worse by this awful virus.
May peace be with you and all your family.

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

Many prayers

1 Like

Praying Brother :pray::pray:

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

Praying!

1 Like

My granddaughter came through the surgery with flying colors. She is awake but groggy. Thanks for your prayers and kind words. As a grandfather who adores his daughter and granddaughter it is hard not to be there with them. Also a board member private messaged me with some encouraging info from a medical professional view. We have wonderful folks on HI!

5 Likes