OT: Prayers please

My father is in his last hours. He loved the Hogs and raised me to love them. A great man who did so much for so many

I do know this, there are a bunch of Hog fans ready to wrap him up in Hog Heaven. I will pray for your family. It seems like it’s been a tough month.

I’m praying for you and your family.

It is very hard to go through and hard to deal with no matter what you think you are prepared for.

Lifting all of you up in prayer…

Hang in there Greg. Prayers for you and the family.

Sincere prayers for you and your family.

Greg sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in my prayers. May god bless!

Prayers for you and your family.

Very sorry to read about this Greg. Parents are everything… I wish You and your Family the best through this very difficult time. Will think of you and send you and yours my best in my meditations.

Many prayers

Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time. From personal experience, I know the feeling of comfort received at such a sad time, especially from people only bound by their love of the Hogs and concern for their fellow man. Know that when your Father arrives in Heaven, he will be led in a glorious Hog Call by those gone before him. Peace be with you.

May the Holy Spirit be with you and your family!

Prayers and blessings to your father, you and your family. My dad raised us four boys to be football fans in Miami going to Hurricane games in the 50’s and 60’s and also Dolphins games starting in '66. I mostly miss talking to my dad before, during and after games, but I still hear him in my head and feel him in my heart, He’s still with me. Peace to you.