OT - Brandon Allen - Keith Wilson

My nephews step son Keith Wilson owns CJ’s Butcher Boy Burgers on Wedington in Fayetteville. He teamed up with former Razorback Brandon Allen to feed 100 front line health care workers at Mercy Hospital in Rodgers yesterday. Keith came into our lives as a youngster and we love him very much. And he loves his Uncle Danny and Aunt Suzi too. He has a huge heart and is always helping others. Shout out to him and Brandon for taking care of the real hero’s.

5 Likes

Great efforts to show gratitude and provide for those who put their lives on the line.

Hats off to Keith and Brandon.

I wrote some about food donations made by former Razorbacks during this time. It includes a lot on the donation that Frank Ragnow made to two food banks in Fayetteville.

Very proud of Keith, Frank and Brandon and all of the many giving people during these crazy days. Good people.

Keith is a good guy. I got to know him as we played college baseball together. Glad to know he is successful and able to help others.

Keith was a pitcher in college. As an old catcher I decided to squat down and let Keith pitch a few to me back then. It only took a few pitches for me to decide that my catching days were LONG gone. We’re very proud of him.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.