Opening Weekend Rotation

https://twitter.com/RazorbackBSB/status/1095720912924696576

I’ve been waiting for Kostyshock to explode from the game I first thought there was something special in the tank. That was the inning he pitched against Kansas State in Kaufman Stadium as a freshman. He just barely threw enough strikes to get the win in that extra inning game.

I’m a little bit leery of kosty he has agreat arm and a very good curveball but for some reason he gives up hits even the summer era was over 4.if he can keep the ball out of the middle of a plate and not walk people he should be effective though but I got a feeling wicklander will be there by conference play.

That was an exciting game. I remember he about made Knight look like a body builder he was so thin. That game ended when we stole home on a wild pitch, but now I can’t remember if it was Evan Lee who was the base runner, or if he was the batter. I know he was a part of that play somehow. The runner might have been Arlidge.

I still think that Kopps will end up taking the Sunday starter role before the end of the season if he can get back to his 2017 form. He made a pretty good A&M lineup look silly during the last regular season series that year as a Freshmen.

That K-State game ended on a wild pitch. Carson Shaddy led off the bottom of the 10th with a single and scored on the wild pitch.

I think Kopps could be a starter if he rehabs OK. The pitcher who I think will eventually work his way into the rotation, though, is Patrick Wicklander.